Friday, May 15, 2009

Preparation for meeting of the minds

To prepare for Monday i have read more on Einstein in the books that I checked out and online. I also got an outfit that seemed like something Einstein would wear. Since he was a genius he was also considered a nerd. I Got a Gray wig which I will try to make it messy like Einstein's hair usually was. I could not find any facial hair but I think it is better because I would not be able to correctly speak. I will wear a sweater with a collared shirt underneath much like nerds including Einstein wore. I'm very excited for this meeting of the minds because it will give me a chance to show everyone that Einstein was not just some nerd who only cared about science. He cared about world issues too, and I will show this when I speak on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment